Do you run an interior design blog? Are you capable of writing concise, interesting articles that are between 700 and 1,000 words long? ...
Your book sounds really interesting. What was the most challenging aspect of writing your story? Self-doubt. You know the cliche about...
I'd like to thank author Carole Wolf for taking the time to answer some questions for my readers about her books and what it means to b...
There are two types of zombie writers. The first type of zombie writer is the one who watches a few episodes of The Walking Dead and g...
What was the hardest part about writing A DANGEROUS FICTION? The plotting, definitely. A DANGEROUS FICTION is a mystery, so I had to ke...
- December (6)
- November (28)
- 3 holiday presents for authors
- Writing Leads: Chiral Mad
- A Writer's Life: New Toys!
- How to Play League of Legends
- 14 by Peter Clines
- Should I become a writer? 5 Things you need to kno...
- 3 Things to Write About When You Don't Feel Like W...
- Christian Magazines That Want New Voices
- Writing Contests 2013
- When "No" Means "Hell, No"
- Things not to say to a writer
- Why freelance?
- Grand Theft Auto V
- My winter wonderland
- Worst Content Mills of 2013
- Anniversaries in Boulder
- Best PC Games - And They're Free!
- Postcard Wallpaper
- What exactly is a review blogger?
- How Should I Price My Work?
- Can you be a Christian and enjoy horror?
- Writing Leads: Can you be scary?
- What it's really like to be a blogger
- Writing Leads: Oh, Baby Anthology
- Writing Leads: Poetry Contest
- Don't Miss the Boat
- 5 Twitter Tips for Businesses
- What you need to know BEFORE you hit "submit"
- The wonderful, fantastic, brilliant Doctor
- Sometimes writing feels like someone punched you i...
- Halloween Recipe Contest
- September (12)
- August (12)
- July (31)
- June (13)
- May (9)
- April (6)
- March (8)
- February (10)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (25)
- October (25)
- September (30)
- August (34)
- July (35)
- June (43)
- May (22)
- April (26)
- March (11)
- January (1)
Saturday, October 12, 2013
7:40 AM | Posted by Beth | | Edit Post
If you like to write horror or you would simply like to give it a try, check out The Never Chronicles. They're holding a horror flash writing contest. It's free to enter and if your entry is chosen as the winner, you'll receive a couple of fantastic books as the prize! Ends October 31st.
Labels: writing leads